Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy girl

I have the firm intention to start 2011 with a small stash of yarn. During years I'm been buying yarn without knowing what to o with it just because it was nice, not in 2011. 15kg of yarn its a lot of crap to move from Spain to Switzerland so its time to clean up.


The problem is to find the right project to use the 4, 3 or 1 skein of wathever I have. This weekend was the turn of 4 keis of Rowan Country, a nice bulky yarn I had for 2 years smelling like poo ina  plastic bag. Some yarn smell like real wool but this one was going on a trip to a farm. Not nice.

2 years later the smell is gone (Uxim in not happy with that, she like poo) and I've been busy doing une berret and 2 cuffwarmers. With the left overs a made another funny hat.


Its Christmas, I'm thinking I could make something to give it away to a lucky reader but I'm not sure I have one!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sure you have readers but maybe they don't comment ;-) I found your blog thru ravelry and I think you have a nice writing style and your english is nice. Thanks for your nice blog.
    :-) deborah from zurich

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) then I'll do something !! thanks for the compliments, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome :-) I wish you a wonderful christmas and a happy new year.
    :-) deborah from zurich

    ReplyDelete