Friday, July 23, 2010

My mum

If you don't know her go here.

Today my mum post this on Facebook:

MADRES DEL MUNDO! ESCUCHADME CON ATENCION!
Por más que améis a ese fruto de vuestro vientre llamado hija. Por más que en ella se aunen todas las virtudes habidas y por haber. Por más que se haya ido a vivir a la cochimbamba y os sintàis más mamá que nunca. A pesar de todo esto y mil cosas más que en este momento no me vienen a la cabez...a.
JAMAS DE LOS JAMASES! LE DEJEIS USAR VUESTRA LAVADORA PARA TEÑIR ROPA

Translated (pretty difficult) would be:

MOTHERS OF THE WORLD! LISTEN TO ME!
Although your wonderful daughter, no mather how marvelous beautiful and talented she is. No Mather how far away she is living now never... ALLOW HER TO USE YOUR WASHING MACHINE TO DYE CLOTHES

She wrote this after a huge amount of white clothes went out the wasching machine full of green dots, green like the romper I dyied last sunday while I was in Barcelona.  :-P She doesn't know I do this things on purpouse so when I leave to Zürich she doesn't miss me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment