Friday, July 23, 2010

Healt issues

So, these last weeks I'v been feeling pretty old.

Around March I hurted my back don't how don't know why but since then my hip was quite painful, the paint was coming and leaving me every weeks so until last month I didin't decided to go to the doctor (stupid Julia).

Now I've been going to a fancy medical centrer in Zurich to do some physiotherapy sessions with a really nice swiss girl and theree times a day I do some weird exercices. The funny thing is that in Spain you would get some Xrays or somethign before starting physiotherapy but here they want you to move your ass before.

I'm not sure if its because they try to avoid Xrays because they are not really good or because they are more expensive than a physiotherapist... interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment