Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dear Martha....

To celebrate that my parents are coming on Thursday this weekend we did some spring cleaning.

The results are quite aceptable in the whole flat except in the windows. It looks like I made Sona clean them by licking the glass!

Today when I opened the window I realised that there is no fog in Zurich! Somethign is wrong with the glass cleaning product I bougth because our windows are covered by a soft, white "thing", gorgeous.

The worst is the bathroom mirror, Placid did it (jo jo jo) but I'm thinking I shoud take pictures of it and send them to the Moma musem, the pattern of spots changes every hour, maybe is a poltergeist?

Luckily I have always Google and Martha Stewart that explains about 300 different ways to clean the windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment