Helens thansgiving letters to the family are just hilarious. This are some extracts to get an idea
- Rhonda. My house. Your pets. Never the twain shall meet.
- Mary. My sofa. Your kid’s feet. Never the twain shall meet.
- At age 84 and 11 months, I have had my picture taken more than enough times to fill any memory photo album. The digital era has made it too easy to take way too many useless pictures. Point one camera in my direction this year and I can promise you that your camera will be used to stuff something other than the turkey. When I am gone, feel free to remember me with pictures from my best year – 1962.
- The Longhorns are having a difficult year. Your grandfather is aware of that. No need to remind him. Trust me on this one.
- My Democrats are having a difficult year. I am aware of that. Feel free to remind me and I will, in turn, remind you of what I think of the current Republican Party. Trust me on this one.
- Sarah Palin having a new book is proof positive that there is something wrong with the world. I can’t fix that, but I promise that my stuffing made with bacon will make you not give a damn. So if any of you get the urge to talk about that woman, stuff your mouth full of food until the urge passes.