Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I am...

still working these days but my brain is on holiday.  I dont want to work, I want to eat, sleep, read ... buf....  my brain is here:

This summer we are going to Portugal :-)  The weekend with my girls in Mallorca made me realise I actually miss the sea.

The lake is wonderful and I still believe Zürich is one of the most beautiful cities in the world but I miss the happiness of licking the salt of your arm and scratching your butt covered in white sand.

The main reason to go to Portugal is a wedding, one of our friends is getting married there so I will probably get a fun pre-wedding-hairdresser story to tell when I come back.

I love going to unknown hairdressers, I find it exciting, you can end up looking like this:


My last experiencie was here in Zürich and it looked like crap, I felt like the mushroom from Mario Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment