Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cotton cravings....



One month ago I started to control my expenses with the easy and friendliest version of a personal finance software I could find, the cute little EEBA envelopes.

Too easy? Its perfect for me, and I tried 3 different things before. Marc Albert loves  Quicken  but I don't need that much now and spanish banks don't allow to download its data as it happens in USA so we can not enjoy many of its features. The same hapopens with its little brother Mint. 

My "hobbies" envelope allready has destiny, its pretty bad than the 1st day of june I allready know that part of my budget is goind to disapeaer so fast!  I'm bad :-(

Oh If you use Ravelry, here yu have some patterns to crochet things like the ones above: 1, 2, 3

Picture credits: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment