Monday, June 21, 2010

Guest Blogger Sona

Hi! It's me again, this weekend I've been pretty busy, Placid and Julia went to Prague and Uxim and me made a party to get in touch with our new neighbours.

Ohh swiss cats are hard to party with.


Uxim didn't feel realy good after her antibiotics so we did a non alcoholic margarita party, maybe thats why swiss cats where so boring...

The best part of the weekend was that I managed to open Julias closet. She has a big closet with slidding doors form Ikea. Guess what, you don't need to have thumbs to open them!

I'm extremely happy, there is no better place to sleep than a humans closet. They are stupid, they sleep in a thing called bed when EVERYBODY knows a drawer full of clothes is much better.

Julia is not happy at all, she spent half an hour complaining about hair balls and damaged sweaters, who cares I slept soo well..... She is also thinkinga bout putting some dutch tape in the doors, I don't know what this is but poor Julia she has no idea how smart I am!

1 comment: