Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Habemus "fregona"

By this order the items I used most during this month:

1. My beloved Ikea toolbox
2. Ibuprofen
3. vacuum cleaner
4. "fregona"

Number 4 is a desire because in Switzerland there are no FREGONAS ! they don't like them, they don't sell them, they don't exist!
Here you can choose between scrubbing the floor by hand or using a disgusting mop where you put a shitty cloth to move the dirt from one place to another.

Oooo.... This weekend we had our first family visit, Placid's parents came in and as a good-bye gift they bought us (in a fancy design store at a ridiculous price I'm sorry for them) this (that's a fregona!):



I never thought I would be pleased to get a gift like thant but I totally are. Placid, me and our kdneys are nmore than happy!

Uxim is not, she was very glad the spet the day licking the floor in search of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment